Thursday, December 31, 2009

sheesh, i gotta say that i need to work on remembering my past. ive forgotten so much of it that when my sisters tell me things ive done, i dont believe them. i guess i could blame it all on stress or meds, but i wish it wasnt that and something more like i just suck. but lets face it, i dont suck and never will coz i know i wont. i love my friends and love what they have to teach me and show me.

at least now im not in such a personal rut and im able to pour more energy towards friends and family and i happy that the people who matter most to me are still there for me, just like they were when i first met them.

as for blogging, just that word makes me feel old. but i promise to get better at it just as im getting better at writing down my thoughts in a book. yes, i said writing. next writing task will be to write a letter to my friend Ati in indonesia.

okays laters gators

3 comments:

Ahmad Javanese said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ahmad Javanese said...

"Remember who you areeee" - Mufasa's ghost-thinggy-in-the-sky-thinggy-thinggy said this... when talking to Simba, accompanied by Rafiki... in the Lion King. HAHAHA!

Ok, not to say that U suck at remembering or anything... but just tot it fits with the theme of this post. hehehehehe....

Happy New DAY 2010! Man, sure U don't remember me? I was like THE most (n)e(g)ligible bachelor dekat Bangi. HUA HUA HUA!

Ahmad Javanese said...

weehhhh... u tukar the look of de blog... ok gak la even tho no updated posts :D salamaat